This article allows you to acquire the necessary resources to easily install the Smeetz Booking Widget on your website depending on your web provider.
1.1 Having a secure site
Your website must be secured with HTTPS. A green or grey padlock followed by the mention "https" allows you to determine if your site is secure.
1.2 Domain name
Your site may have been created with wordpress or wix. However, you must be the owner of your domain name
2. Installing the Smeetz widget
The steps described below show how to install the Smeetz widget, depending on your web provider. Don't forget to create and configure this widget beforehand from your Pro Smeetz account (See Creation of the Smeetz booking Widget).
Creating the Smeetz booking widget on your Smeetz for Business account is mandatory even if you want to create a custom button.
2.1 Install the iFrame Smeetz on your Wix site
- Login to your Wix account
- Go to your Site Manager
- Click on Monitoring and Analytics
- Click on New tool and choose from the Custom drop-down list
- Set your code
- Paste the received code into the iFrame snippet
- Choose the corresponding domain if you have several domains
- Choose a name for your code
- Add a code to pages: Define on which pages to add this code (All pages / Choose specific pages)
- Choose where the code extract should be placed in the code of your site
- Click on Apply
2.2 Install the iFrame Smeetz on your Wordpress site
- Login to your WordPress account
- Install the Header & Footer plugin
- Paste the code received and inject it just after opening the tag <body>
- Save the configuration
2.3 Installing the iFrame Smeetz on your Webself site
- Login to your Webself account
- Choose the page where you want to install the iFrame Smeetz
- Click on an element of the page to add content
- Select the Script option
- Go down to the bottom of the window
- Paste the code received in the iFrame snippet to the location shown in the previous illustration: Code content between the <body> and </body> tags