This article explains what you can do if you have bought a ticket, but have not received the ticket or email confirmation
- Check your spam folder
- Retrieve your booking
- If you bought the ticket via Facebook login
- If you input an incorrect email address/phone number
1. Check your spam/junk folder
Please note that the tickets are sent from a "no-reply" address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly ensure that you add this email address to your safe sender list or whitelist to prevent future correspondence from being marked as spam.
If you use Gmail, the confirmation email may not have arrived in your your main mailbox, but under another section (e.g. Social, Promotions).
2. Retrieve your booking on Smeetz
Log into your Smeetz Customer Portal to see all your upcoming bookings and retrieve your tickets.
|If you already have an account
If you don't have an account
3. You bought the ticket with Facebook login
Your Facebook account may be linked to an old, or different, mailbox. Therefore, the confirmation email will have been sent to the wrong email inbox.
To remedy this:
- Login to your account on the Smeetz Customer Portal with Facebook
- Go to user profile
- Edit your new email and change it to your primary email address.
- Resend the booking
4. Incorrect email address/phone number
You may have made an error when inputting your email during the booking stage.
In this case, please send an email to email@example.com stating the issue.
We will only reply to emails with the following information when the email has not been sent to the correct address:
- The name of the event/activity
- The name of the organiser/company
- The email address used for the booking
- The booking ID
Otherwise, log into your Smeetz Customer Portal to see all your upcoming bookings and retrieve your tickets.