In this article, we will guide you with step-by-step instructions and practical advice that will help you with managing orders on the POS!
1. Assign an order to a customer
- You can assign the order to a customer by simply clicking on "Assign customer" next to Order Summary.
- Then you select the customer
- You can also modify the customer information on the POS
Note that you can assign the customer at the beginning of the order or once the order is completed.
2. Cancel and refund an order
Note that Edit order has some limitations, not all POS users can have access to it!
3. Manage orders with a balance
To process a payment for a reservation that still has an outstanding balance (reservations made by phone and not online or orders made with a deposit):
- You need to open the POS and go to "Orders".
- Select the right order and click on "edit order" to resume the order.
- Finalise the payment for the remaining balance
- If you want to modify your customers' reservations at any time, even if the amount of these tickets has already been credited to your sales account. You can change the reservation date, and the number of participants, or add additional services directly from the main Smeetz App.