This article explains you how to integrate comment intégrer the sale of SBB/CFF transport tickets to the sale of your products from your Smeetz for Business account.
1. Integration Smeetz x SBB/CFF
The collaboration between Smeetz and the SBB/CFF platform allows you to offer your customers all types of Swiss SBB/CFF tickets, ranging from national trains, to regional buses and via CGN boats.
Offer your customers to book their preferred means of transport at the same time as their ticket(s) for your activities, with just one click.
2. How to integrate SBB/CFF tickets to your Smeetz for Business account
Here are the important points to know about integrating SBB/CFF transport tickets into your Smeetz products.
- SBB/CFF transport tickets cannot be booked more than 60 days in advance
- Your activity cannot be configured as "must be confirmed and collected after confirmation"
- These tickets must be configured as add-ons (additional tickets) for more info on add-ons see this article
- SBB/CFF tickets cannot be canceled
- It is mandatory to add custom fields for
- first names,
- and dates of birth
- SBB/CFF tickets are sent by email and must be downloaded in PDF format.
If you wish to add SBB/CFF tickets as add-ons (complementary tickets) to your activities, please contact us for more information at the following address: email@example.com
3. Example of an SBB/CFF ticket sold on Smeetz