By installing the Smeetz Pixel you will have information related to every interaction of your users with your own website.
1. What is a Pixel?
A Pixel is an HTML code snippet that is usually implemented in the source code of a website. This code loads when you have a visitor on your webpage and tracks the overall behavior and conversions of the user. These lines of code allow advertisers, webmasters and marketers to analyze the flow of visitors on websites and to get more information about the online activities of users.
The type of data that pixel could collect or analyze are:
- What type of operating system used (e.g. IOS, android, windows etc.)
- Time the website was visited
- What device what used (e.g. computer or mobile phone)
- Which browser
- Activity on the website
- IP address
2. The Smeetz Pixel
By installing the Smeetz Pixel, you will be able to have information related to every interaction of your users with your own website. It is also through this code that you can install our booking widget on your website.
The analysis of the data collected will allow you to set up a marketing strategy based on real data from your users in real time. This data will also be very useful to perfect our dynamic pricing offer for your products.
To install the Smeetz Pixel, follow this installation guide.
3. The Facebook Pixel
On your Smeetz for Business account you can link your personal Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel is a tool that comes in handy if you are using or planning to use Facebook ads.
In general, it works as a code that you can place on your website. This will ultimately track the users and see how they are interacting on your website. By using the Facebook pixel you will be able to collect data on your conversion rate, profitability of your ads and other information of user experience.
This data and other information will help you:
- Create better Facebook ads
- Better target your ads to the right audience
- Re-target people that have previously taken some action on your website
- Improve your conversion rate
- Keep track of your customer base and market segments
- Optimise your ads to get maximum value
To install the Facebook Pixel on your website, you will need to:
- Have or create a Facebook Pixel on the Facebook business website
- Copy the pixel base code and insert it in the website either
- Using a partner integration
- Email instructions to a third party that will set it up for you